Thursday, June 12, 2014

2. Mobile Device Tips

I got totally lost with this 23 Things challenge... I couldn't find the webpage with the steps and I'd been waiting for an email to tell me what to do next. I had a few major interruptions too, like the death of my mother and a trip to Oregon to check out the headstone for my in-laws, so I put the 23 Things to the back of my plate. Now that I've figured it out, I'll go through the steps even though I'll never make the deadline. It's the learning that's important to me anyway, not the deadline.

I just recently upgraded to IO7 on my iPhone 4S and this first Thing has been so helpful to me! I'm so happy to see a time stamp on the text messages now. I have always wished for that. Some of the other items I learned about are very fun, like the level! I'm excited to use that this summer as we lay a new patio. I've been checking out things in the house here. My desk is nice and level. My husbands is off by one degree. The new counter-tops are right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment